- How much can we deposit to secure our date? $1500.00 down which come off your total amount due. If you do not have that amount right away I will work with you on payments.
- What are the venue hours? 6 hour time limit, but you can add more
- Is there a designated smoking area? Yes
- Is the room accessible for disabled guests? yes
- Is there a secure area to store the wedding gifts? yes
- Is security staff required? No
- When can we start decorating? Two hour time limit, Friday at 3:00 pm
- Are there decorating restrictions? Yes, no glitter.
- Can the centerpieces contain candles? yes
- How many people can sit at one table? 8 guests
- What color Linens do you have? white
- Is it setup as a buffet? yes
- Vegetarian options? – up to 5 people. We can work that out
- Is there a wedding cake table available? yes
- Your price includes one (1) keg, how much more is it for total of two kegs? Kegs are $318.13
- What are the insurance requirements? none
- Does the venue have its own insurance coverage? yes
- Does the venue provide the seating for the ceremony? yes
- What is the cost to have both the ceremony and reception at the venue?
The price will vary depending on the amount of guests and if the wedding is outside or inside.
- Are you able to have a rehearsal at the venue? yes
- Can rose petals be strewn? yes
- Worst case scenario: what if rain occurs? We do everything inside.